- African Carbon Energy was established in 2007 as a BEE South African mining and minerals solutions company in order to fulfil the need for a diversified commodities technology supplier in Southern Africa.
- The company has available expertise in mining, exploration, gasification and specifically Underground Coal Gasification (UCG) and our business philosophy then was to support equity investments with operational involvement.
- In 2009 Africary supported Australian ASX listed Wildhorse Energy with investment, technology and management skills for a UCG Project in Europe.
- In 2012 Africary diversified and bought a massive coal resource from BHP Billiton SA that is ideally suited for UCG. Our business philosophy grew to invest and develop our own UCG to Power project.
- African Carbon Energy is a multifaceted resource and technology company and owns several energy related interest in Sothern Africa.
In memory of:
Eliphus Oki Monkoe: 10 Oktober 1959 – 6 May 2014